. Visit us today.
This is an electrical device that divides direct current into multiple branches and only allows current in one direction in each branch. The primary benefit of such an arrangement is the ability to simultaneously charge more than one battery from a single power source without connecting the battery terminals together in parallel.
The charging protocol depends on the size and type of the battery being charged. Some battery types have high tolerance for overcharging and can be recharged by connection to a constant voltage source or a constant current source; simple chargers of this type require manual disconnection at the end of the charge cycle, or may have a timer to cut off charging current at a fixed time.
Tips on how to replace old car battery with a new one:
- Clean the terminal clamps and the battery tray.
- Replace the battery - Place the new battery where you just took the old battery out, with the positive and negative terminals on the correct sides.
- Reconnect the positive terminal - Tighten the clamps using a wrench.
- Reconnect the negative terminal - Tighten the clamp with the wrench.
- Apply battery lithium grease - Spray the terminals with lithium grease to prevent corrosion.
- Close the hood - Shut the hood of your car firmly and start your car.